Blake Hadley, President & Founder, Senior Care Social
Blake Hadley is a Founder and President of Senior Care Social. He has won a number of national and international awards in art direction, advertising, and creative marketing strategy. He is passionate about helping healthcare practices use out-of-the-box thinking to create stories that spread on social media. Over the past 10+ years at My Social Practice, he has spoken to healthcare audiences all over the country and has helped thousands of businesses thrive on social media.
Thursday June 17
Why TikTok And lnstagram Reels Have Created The Future of Effective Senior Video Marketing
Description: While professionally shot and edited video might still have an important place in your community’s digital marketing strategy, you might be surprised by what you can achieve yourself with the technology that you already have in your pocket! Short-form video content (15 sec -1 min long videos) is quickly becoming the most viewed and engaging content on social media! Apps like TikTok and lnstagram are making it easier than ever to record, edit, and publish fun, engaging, and effective content with nothing more than your mobile device!
- Learn how to create interesting, eye-catching, and engaging short-form videos that will help market your community on social media.
- Learn tips and tricks on editing short-form videos.
- Understand why it's important and how to stay up-to-date with the latest video trends.
Wednesday June 16
10 Tips For Growing Your Senior Community’s lnstagram Following
Description: lnstagram is the world's fastest growing social network with over 1 billion monthly active users! A recent study also shows that 72% of people surveyed said they have purchased a product or service that they saw on the app! Learn how to use this powerful marketing tool effectively to grow your census.
- Learn simple content strategies that will increase the engagement on your posts and stories.
- Understand the lnstagram algorithm in order to reach more people.