How To Rank High In Google Maps and Increase Your Census
Description: If you're serious about being found, you'll want to understand how to optimize your Google My Business (GMB) account. Why? Because your GMB details appear on Google Maps, which is the main way residents' families find and investigate your community. Understanding how to optimize your GMB account should be the primary activity of your marketing efforts.
- Understand why GMB is so important in attracting new residents.
- Learn how to find your GMB account, access it, and ongoing tactics for optimizing it.
- Find out the main obstacles in collecting Google reviews and how to overcome them.
- Learn simple techniques and how to put together an actionable plan for acquiring Google reviews.
3 Reasons to Embrace SMS Texting in Senior Living
Description: How to use SMS Texting to increase sales, drive employee and resident engagement, and reputation management.
Objectives: Educate the Senior Living space on the benefits of using SMS Texting in their technology stack.
Local SEO for Senior Living: Outranking the Lead Aggregators
Is it necessary to pay lead aggregators in order to increase your move-in rates? The answer is no. As search results become more localized, your local SEO is being owned not by you but by lead aggregators jockeying for ranking and pushing you out of the way. Lead aggregators have figured out how to charge senior living communities a premium for local SEO results that communities can (and should) achieve on their own.
It doesn’t have to be this way. Dreamscape Marketing CEO Dan Gemp will share with you invaluable advice on how to beat lead aggregators at their own game: by controlling your own senior living community’s local SEO results.
- Discover how lead aggregators are covertly exploiting your weaknesses
- Explore ways to take back local SEO results from lead aggregators & dominate them
- Learn why achieving your own local SEO results is highly cost-effective
Labor Trends: The Latest in Recruitment & Retention
Description: The labor market continues to quickly evolve, delivering new challenges and opportunities to senior care companies. Join myCNAjobs, the largest caregiver network in the nation connecting over 3.9 million people to jobs last year, for the latest look at what’s trending in caregiver and nurse aide recruitment, what’s most important in job search and staying onboard at a company, and how the front-line labor pool is thinking about work. We’ll explore new thinking and strategies to recruit and retain care workers to build a sustainable workforce to help improve the continuity of care.
What do senior living prospects want?
Description: After thousands of survey completions, come learn what prospects are looking for and what is important to them. And most importantly, ways to use this data to improve your marketing and sales efforts.
What Problem Do You Solve?
Description: I get crazed every time I look at websites for senior living communities and for senior living solution providers. They almost never actually talk about the problem they solve and this makes no sense at all. Every single company that sells a product or service solves some kind of problem, even those selling luxury items. We organizations start thinking about the problems they solve and what makes them the perfect solution to problems marketing and sales will be a lot better off.
In this session I will talk about how to figure this out and how to use that information to tell your story better.
I will also be offering a never before released e book on how you can increase your sales.
The Power of Selling in Three Words
Description: My presentation will take a deep dive into specific closing tactics.This session will focus highly on listening tactics/skills and the sales strategy of closing with specific questions and statements. This will focus on the power of selling in a series of three words turning your sales journey into an explosive adventure.
10 Tips For Growing Your Senior Community’s lnstagram Following
Description: lnstagram is the world's fastest growing social network with over 1 billion monthly active users! A recent study also shows that 72% of people surveyed said they have purchased a product or service that they saw on the app! Learn how to use this powerful marketing tool effectively to grow your census.
- Learn simple content strategies that will increase the engagement on your posts and stories.
- Understand the lnstagram algorithm in order to reach more people.
The "silent" epidemic- Resident hearing impairment impacting your occupancy levels?
Description: Growing evidence demonstrates an association between untreated hearing loss and a decline in cognitive function, psychosocial well-being , indirect health, and overall quality of life in older adults. This "silent" epidemic has over 65% of your community's residents likely struggling with untreated hearing loss, you will learn why hearing loss impacts residents wellbeing and its potential impact on occupancy rates and financial performance. Imagine being a hero within your organization in driving up occupancy rates.
- Gain knowledge of the association between hearing loss and cognitive burden and discuss the mechanisms linking untreated hearing loss and cognitive decline, physical functioning, psychosocial well-being, and quality of life
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of hearing loss in residents of senior living environments
- Understand the connection that hearing loss can have on the financial performance of senior living communities
- Learn about cost effective tools to help address untreated hearing loss of your community's residents
Transparency and Digital Shoppers: Helping Them Help Themselves
Description: We all want our best sales people to talk one-on-one to prospective residents and families. But as shoppers acclimate to browsing the Internet before making any decisions, it’s vital to provide them with education and answers to nudge them forward at their own pace. Forcing a web visitor to fill out a form or talk to a representative to find out key information might mean losing leads that just aren’t ready to make the leap.
How transparent should you be? The answer varies, but in this talk Evan Friedkin of Roobrik shares insights gleaned from dozens of operators and tens of thousands of consumers completing online assessments, including:
- Should you disclose pricing information online?
- How much information can you ask a visitor to share without scaring them off your site?
- Should you spend time educating families...even if you don’t get their contact information?
Get out of the building
Description:Prospective residents that are referred by people within the broader community -- whether physicians, social workers, or clergy -- are incredibly attractive. They convert at a higher rate. They move sooner. They stay longer. But, most sales teams don't spend the time or, if they do spend the time, don't engage those potential referral sources in the right way. In this session, we will highlight differences across the pools of potential residents and outline best practices for how to talk about your community's value to each of these different audiences to help them help you help others.
All Leads Are Not Built the Same!
Description: A meaningful chat discussing the importance of not just getting more leads, but properly
engaging and converting those visitors. What is the result? Hopefully, the most qualified leads that convert,
shorten the sales cycle, and are exclusive to your community. Cultivate, educate, and create company
advocates, and make the first impression, the best one yet! In a world where the buying process is constantly changing, the opportunities to produce and convert leads are limitless. The determining factor, though, is what you are doing to capture and maximize the potential leads your marketing dollars are already attracting
Objectives: Knowing that every community is different, why are all the leads the same? A lead that may be right for one community, may not be right for another. So how do you capture leads that are qualified and specific to your community?
Aligning Sales and Marketing to Build Higher Occupancy
Description: Have you ever wondered why there is tension between sales and marketing? Why does one salesperson love to interact with people, while the other prefers the paperwork process, or the creativity of marketing the property? In this session you will discover:
- How to better recognize the skills and talents of sales and marketing team members.
- The steps to align sales and marketing and build a cohesive team prepared to achieve occupancy goals.
- Why training and professional development is essential for these roles to be successful.
- How to select the right training program for your team.
Visibility Drives Care
Description: Using AI to digitally capture, measure, and assess wounds.
- Why has Swift Medical grown so quickly, from your perspective?
- What is the impact of the technology for providers?
- What is the impact of the technology for patients?
Why TikTok And lnstagram Reels Have Created The Future of Effective Senior Video Marketing
Description: While professionally shot and edited video might still have an important place in your community’s digital marketing strategy, you might be surprised by what you can achieve yourself with the technology that you already have in your pocket! Short-form video content (15 sec -1 min long videos) is quickly becoming the most viewed and engaging content on social media! Apps like TikTok and lnstagram are making it easier than ever to record, edit, and publish fun, engaging, and effective content with nothing more than your mobile device!
- Learn how to create interesting, eye-catching, and engaging short-form videos that will help market your community on social media.
- Learn tips and tricks on editing short-form videos.
- Understand why it's important and how to stay up-to-date with the latest video trends.
Tips to Create a More Personalized Virtual Tour
Description: The sales process is evolving and communities need to meet their prospects where they are. Many communities are having success with the digital transformation of the sales process to enable the personalization of the community's value proposition and how it aligns directly with your prospect.
Objectives: After this presentation, you'll be enabled with tips and tricks to execute a more personalized virtual tour of your community so that your prospect can quickly understand how their life or their loved one's life would be enriched by moving to your community. You'll understand how you can sell from the prospect's perspective and make the best first impression in a competitive market.
Know Who's Visiting Your Website. Better Yet, Reach the Qualified Ones
Description: There’s a way to identify the individuals checking out your community’s website, even if they don’t fill out a form or engage with you via chat. Learn more about how you can identify truly who is visiting your site, whether they are real or bots, as well as if they are qualified visitors.
What You’ll Learn
- How to retarget these qualified visitors in a way that breaks away from the traditional highly competitive space of digital ads
- What can you do with this next level demographic data of your website traffic?
- The strongest CTA’s to re-engage that website visitor